Job Title: Software Trainer
Hours: 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday 9-5:30pm
Location: South Birmingham
Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit a Trainer to join their business to business software organisation. You will assist in developing and delivering their customer training programmes.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Organising and training customers in the use of our clients Software products, both in-house and on customer premises as and when required.
- Review and prepare user manuals and training notes
- Arrange training courses with customers
- Manage delegate requirements
- As and when required attend other customer meetings, demonstrate software in a sales support capacity both on-line and in field.
- Developing and delivering programmes of learning activities.
- Planning, preparing and researching lessons and materials.
- Conducting online webinars and training.
- Spending contact time with clients on an individual or group basis.
- Assessing individual/group training needs.
- Checking and assessing progress and giving feedback
- Liaising with customers.
- Will have to travel as part of the work and be comfortable with infrequent overnight stays.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- A patient and friendly approach to training.
- Confident and engaging delivery style
- Excellent communication skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Organization and efficiency.
- Analytical and technical skills.
- The ability to motivate others.
- Full driving license is essential
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.