Beam Saw Operative
Beam Saw Operator £11ph
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Workforce are recruiting for a Beam Saw Operator based in Dudley.
This is perfect for a candidate looking to work for a successful firm who have secured work for the foreseeable future. Job security, good pay, overtime when required along with working with a close team, are large selling points for this job opportunity.
The successful candidate will secure long term work with every opportunity for a full time role at a successful company.
Qualifications required for job role:
• No specific Qualification Requirements.
• Experience in factory work in a similar industry desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure machine maintenance is completed as instructed
• Ensure lifting equipment is used at all times
• Ensure call up sheets and drawings are checked before cutting
• Ensure blades are set correctly before cutting
• Check panels before cutting for marks and scratches
• Maintain quality by enforcing organization standards
• Maintain safe and clean work environment
• To work hours required to meet the company's needs
• Other duties demined necessary by the Production Manager