Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Joiner based in Dudley.
This is perfect for a candidate looking to work for a successful firm who have secured work for the foreseeable future. Job security, good pay, overtime when required along with working with a close team, are large selling points for this job opportunity.
The successful candidate will secure long term work with every opportunity for a full time role at a successful company.
Job Duties: - Joiner - £11.50ph
Skills required for job role:
• Be able to machine wood items
• Be able to assemble cupboards, Frames etc
• Have good carpentry skills
• Be able to work to drawings
• Be able to use hand tools, eg Routers drills etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure Drawings are worked to at all times
• Ensure benches are kept clean and tidy
• Ensure all hand tools are checked, used and stored as instructed
• Ensure all jigs and other setting out tools are used as instructed
• Machines are to be checked before use
• Ensure finished product is checked and stored correctly to avoid any damage
• Maintain quality by enforcing organization standards
• Maintain safe and clean work environment
• To work hours required to meet the company's needs
• Other duties demined necessary by the Production Manager
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Redditch office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.