Job title: Machine Operator Location: Northampton
Shifts: Monday – Thursday Hours: 1800-0600
Salary: £10.60 days
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Northampton. Established in 1967, they continue to evolve, grow, and remain constant.
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects. Once permanent, employees enjoy a good range of benefits including 50% off their items after 6 weeks!
What’s the job?
- Safe operation of all company equipment in execution of designated job.
- Following H&S procedures during all times, correct use of PPE.
- Accurate completion of company documentation for stock and quality records.
- Pack products correctly in to designated containers.
- Identify products and containers correctly using correct labels.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping.
- Use of machinery on site.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse/Labouring role is preferred but not essential.
- Basic English reading and writing.
- Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.