Food Production Operative
Job Title: Food Production Operative Location: Coventry, CV2
Shift: Monday to Friday Hours: 07:30 – 16:30
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting Food Production Operatives for our prestigious client based in Coventry whereby an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established business, the ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start.
- General packing of raw meat which includes all types.
- Printing and labelling products when portioned.
- Work in different departments each day and follow management requests.
- Working in a slightly chilled environment (8-10 degrees).
- Must keep workstation clean and tidy throughout your shift.
- Polite and professional manner towards colleagues and management.
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Effective time management, and ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse/ Food Production is preferred but not essential.
- Safe and secure parking on site.
- Temporary to permanent contract with a chance for progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchrooms.
If you would like to speak to someone regarding this role then please contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.