Customer Contact Officer
Full Time – Working From Home
£9 per hour
8:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday; weekends TBC
As a Customer Contact Officer, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of customer focused activities within a customer service environment.
These activities will primarily be via telephone, however, could also be via e-mail or social media.
* To resolve all telephone queries and e-mail/twitter enquiries within the established Service Level Agreement timescales.
* Provide advice and guidance on a range of complex questions.
* To provide a comprehensive response to customer complaints ensuring identification of lessons learned.
* To provide timely and excellent customer service
* Investigating and following up queries using all information, systems or work tools available.
* Resolving customer problems fairly and effectively seeking to improve the customer experience through continuous improvement.
We are looking for people who:
* Have proven ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines
* Have excellent written and oral communication skills, with a wide range of diverse customers
* Have proven experience of working in a customer facing environment and promoting good customer service and communication.
* Are flexible and able to successfully perform a range of multi-skilled duties.
* Display excellent interpersonal skills and are flexible, adaptable and creative in solving problems and dealing with change.
* Have a strong sense of personal ethics and honesty.
* Are able to confidently manage potentially difficult and challenging situations.
* Can demonstrate sound interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills and thrive working as part of a team