BNP - Customer Advisor
Full Time - Working From Home - 38.75 hours per week
Start date: 02/02/2022
£18376.80 - £18779.80
Monday to Friday 08:30AM-8PM, Saturday 9AM-6PM, Sunday 10AM-4PM (Usually a Saturday OR a Sunday), full flexibility is required
Are you a great communicator with excellent customer focus who would like to work within financial services in a fully remote role?
We provide the IT kit you'll need and full training is provided.
The role of a customer advisor is taking responsibility for communicating with our customers daily via all contact channels.
Customer advisors are the first point of contact with customers and are expected to always take full ownership of every aspect of the customer’s query positively, being courteous, professional and diligent.
- Manage customer’s accounts in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using various computer systems with accuracy
- Communicate confidently, exercise excellent listening and written skills to resolve customer and partner queries by showing expert knowledge and taking ownership
- Resolve problems at first point of contact wherever possible or escalate appropriately to ensure a satisfactory outcome
- Ability to meet and exceed targets, contributing fully to the overall team performance
- Assist with any other duties that may not necessarily form part of the daily role
Education & Experience
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- PC Literate with good keyboard skills
- Results focused
- Able to prioritise and organise
- Excellent Communicator
- Good attention to detail
What do we offer you?
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Peer recognition and awards scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives like desktop yoga and mental health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Treedom scheme - all employees upon passing probation are gifted a tree to plant in the Sigma forest
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sigma Financial Group is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We have a range of inclusive employment policies, employee engagement forums, an employee continuous improvement project, wellbeing facilities, mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme to support all our people irrespective of background.
We are proud to be a disability confident committed employer and a member of the mental health charter.
Our aspiration is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel valued and able to give their best.
Our new mission is…To improve everything Always! We’ll do this by living our values…
Sigma has created four Core Values that the business and all employees stand by, they help drive our behaviours and what our brand stands for.
#Always Learning – because the more we learn the more we achieve
#Always Adapting – because flexibility creates opportunity
#Always Together – because we are part of our community, not apart from our community
#Always Better – because we do more