E.ON Next - Customer Advisor - Digi
Full Time - Working From Home - 37 hours per week
Start date: 29/11/2021
Friday to Monday 12-10pm
You’ll be working in a contact centre environment helping our client service their customers through a new platform and digi-ops channels such as webchat, e-mail, SMS and social media.
The roles are full time, and you’ll need to be able to work shifts covering 4 days. Shifts are Friday to Monday 12-10pm
Our ideal person is…
- Customer Service focused - The most important attribute for any employee is that you should be really passionate about meeting customer needs and expectations and genuinely care about your customers.
- Accountable - We're looking for people who are able to think and find solutions for themselves rather than looking to your leader as the first point of call to give you an answer.
- Curious and Driven - You're curious and excited at the prospect of experimenting with new ways of working or servicing customers. You enjoy looking for ways to make things better all the time.
- Not afraid to fail - You're not afraid to try new things, and if they don't work out you're not put off by trying something else!
- Embrace change - We're looking for individuals who can be flexible with their time but also in the way that they work as we're always striving to improve things which means change is a constant companion. You see change as a positive thing and embrace it.
- Confident and assured - You feel able to challenge what doesn't feel right whether this comes from another of your peers, or the Director of Operations.
We interact with our client customers in different ways, whether it is over the phone, via email, in writing or over webchat, we expect outstanding results and our Customer Advisors are the ones that deliver them. Because we do more.
Putting things right
Things don’t always go to plan, and with our clients customers we will always do what we can to put things right. Our Customer Advisors are confident adapting to work with customers in difficult situations and will always go the extra mile to make sure things are sorted.
We know that we are stronger and better together, our teams give more and achieve more because they have each other. Whether they are adapting to a new process or going above and beyond to make sure that they get the job done, our Customer Advisors know they have the support of their team.
Change shows us that we are growing. Our Customer Advisors see change for the opportunity that it is and welcome any change to broaden their knowledge and skill set. Because flexibility creates opportunity.
Working towards targets and quality standards is a key part of the role, our Customer Advisors are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve on what they have done before. Because the more we learn, the more we achieve.
Whether their next goal is to achieve their monthly target or to take the next step in their career, our Customer Advisors take pride in what they have already achieved and look forward to see what they can do next.
You: What will you bring to the role?
- You’ll love working with people, interacting with people and being challenged by people
- You’ll use great communication skills to get the best from a situation
- You’ll love learning, and take every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- You’ll be organised and able to manage your own time and workload
- You’ll enjoy the challenge of working to targets and seeing you performance improve
- You’ll be comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Peer recognition and awards scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives like desktop yoga and mental health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
- You’ll be part of a diverse, engaging and fun workforce, where your successes will be celebrated and you’ll have support when things don’t go to plan