Job Title: Transport Coordinator
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Shift: Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00 / 08:00 - 17:00
Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit a Transport Coordinator to join their expanding business. Working closely with existing Haulier subcontracts; this role will be pivotal role to enable to the business to continue grow from strength to strength.
As a Transport Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with existing Haulier partners.
- Regularly reviewing performance.
- Report all delivery issues to the Management Team, communicating through appropriate processes.
- Monitor and manage driver's day from start time to debrief
- Brief all drivers on daily activities.
- Ensure the drivers are fully briefed on their run and have necessary paperwork
Ideally you will:
- Have a background working within Transport (Essential)
- Have a strong relationship with existing subcontractors (Desirable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Happy to work in a fast paced environment
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.