Job title: Steel Storesman
Hours: 8.00-4.15 Monday to Thursday; Friday 8.00-3.30
Basis: Temp – Perm
- Unloading goods.
- Receiving and scanning goods and checking against orders.
- Inspecting for damage.
- Moving goods around a store.
- Stocking shelves.
- Stacking bulky goods safely.
- Picking goods from shelves and recording their movements.
- Packing and sending orders to customers.
As a Person:
- Be able to operate on overhead crane
- Hold a current FLT Counter Balance License
- Have experience working with Metal Products in a Factory Environment
- Be Happy with repetitive work
- Have a good standard of IT Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Good Written and Verbal Skills
- Be Happy to lift 10-15KG