Supporting administration of a busy transport office, to include but not limited to:
- Monthly driving licence checks
- Updating truck files. (MOTs, Insurance, other useful information)
- Ordering/managing toll boxes.
- Tracking all drivers legal documents and renewing when needed
- Managing certificates of roadworthiness – (saving on the system and filing)
- Making payments for UK, Ireland and European tolls when requested.
- Inputting and filing vehicle and trailer service records.
- Inputting and filing fuel information for each driver.
- Chasing drivers for outstanding paperwork when required.
- Invoice reconciliation for fuel and parking.
- Tracking and managing truck and trailer defects on trutac.
- Sorting through driver’s paperwork and making sure they are passed to the correct department.
Assisting in all areas of the business when required.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.