Workforce – Professional. Committed. Connected.
Rated as one of the UK's best employers, Workforce is an award-winning recruitment and training specialist with regional offices spread across central England.
Founded in 2003 by brothers Paul and Joe Alekna, our journey has seen us flourish into a widely-admired UK business.
Committed to our people, our clients and our candidates, we are also placed within the UK's top 45 fastest growing companies within the prestigious Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
Our team pride themselves on understanding the UK's job markets and excel in providing quality, dependable workers to almost 600 businesses - from SMEs to PLCs - and covering a variety of roles from the shop floor to the board room.
Through our recruitment team, over 1,000 people placed in temporary jobs every day of the week within successful organisations and each year over 4,000 people gain the qualifications they need to enhance their career prospects through our bespoke training courses.
We bridge skills gaps for employers, fix their recruitment challenges and most of all, we back candidates to win.
In short, we connect people with opportunities.
Key Benefits of working for Workforce
On the UK's Best companies to work for
Excellent package including market leading salary and uncapped commission scheme
Working for a company who takes innovation seriously to make your job easier
Excellent career progression opportunities
State of the art systems
Access to leading job boards providing our consultants and managers with the necessary tools to provide clients with an unrivalled service
Well invested offices providing an excellent environment for people to succeed
Internal communication tools meaning consultants and managers alike can stay updated with what is happening within our business
Market leading group services supporting our branch network including, sales, marketing, HR, staff development training
Job title: Recruitment Co-ordinator/Resourcer
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30-5.30pm, Fri 8.30-5.00pm
Salary: £19k-£22k dependant on experience plus commission
Due to an exciting period of growth we are looking to recruit a recruitment co-ordinator/resourcer to join the growing team based in our Worcester office.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the co-ordination of the recruitment of temporary staff provided to busy existing customers flexing labour across their production environments.
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings
- Always maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
- Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalize on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements
- Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate’s eligibility to work
- Maintain and record candidate availability as required by the needs of the business
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly
Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure.
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with all nationalities.
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills and looking to possibly develop the role to encompass other duties in the future.
Management: Be responsible, effective and approachable as a senior to an Account Manager and provide support, training and discipline where necessary.
Organised: Be able to readily provide information regards business plans and client needs when asked