£20,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm - 1-hour lunch
Our client are looking for an experienced credit controller looking to join their team.
Day to Day Duties:
• Proactively pursuing debts by telephone and email
• Prompt resolution of queries received via letter, telephone and email
• Creating and maintaining good working relationships with customers
• Raising of invoices/ Credit notes as required
• Processing Credit Car/ BACS and Cheque payments
Experience & Skills:
• Previous Credit control experience
• Microsoft Excel experience - Pivot tables and V-look ups
• Excellent communication skills and a positive approach
• Problem solving experience
• A relevant knowledge of sales ledger and credit control procedures
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.