CNC Miller Setter/Operator
CNC Miller Setter/Operators
39 hours per week
Monday to Friday
£12+ dependent on experience.
Experienced CNC Miller Setter to work within a well-established manufacturer in Coventry. Responsible for setting and operating a variety of CNC millers across the company, all using Fanuc control.
- Setting CNC millers, mainly Fanuc controlled Haas VF-2
- Ensure jobs are correct to the correct drawings issued
- Ensure correct fixtures and tooling are used
- Checking finished jobs are checked correctly using correct gauges/vernier/micrometer
- Setting tools using tool measuring equipment
- Following procedures for each job found on each S.O.P
Who we want…
The successful applicant will possess:
- Milling experience, preferably setting experience
- Confidence on the machines
- Knowledge of Haas machines and Fanuc is advantageous
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to set within a specific time frame after training
If all the above applies call on 02475 099 844 and ask for Neil.
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?