£35-£42k doe + Van/Fuel Card/Trade Card/PPE
Electrician Job Responsibilities:
- Repair and replace wiring.
- Read blueprints and schematics.
- Document repairs and modifications.
- Manage and mentor apprentice electricians.
- Work with architects, contractors, and clients.
- Diagnose and address functionality and safety issues.
- Design and install indoor and outdoor electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Inspect and test electrical systems, including fuses, transformers and circuit breakers.
- Stay apprised of revisions to relevant building and safety regulations
Qualifications & Experience:
1.Fully qualified, 18th edition
- ECS Gold Card
- C&G 2919
- Testing and Inspection preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate with back-office staff.