Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, not just because of the amazing innovative products we supply nationwide, but because of our excellent aftercare and supportive customer services.
We supply some of the worlds most exciting and ground-breaking products including Intelligent Machine Control (iMC) and Hybrid Excavators reducing our customers fuel usage. We hope to continue to flourish alongside our team of fantastic employees and new team members to grow the MKL family.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator that has strong communication skills and can deliver excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Be a keen relationship builder.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, your primary task is to process new machine equipment orders through to customer delivery. This process has multiple stages and involves liaising with many internal departments as well as our supply chain to ensure customer expectations are realised and exceeded. Working closely with the sales team, you will be expected to keep all key stakeholders full informed throughout the process while ensuring all documentation is completed to the highest standard and in line with company rules. Keeping the customer at the centre of everything you do, you will work as part of a close-knit team to meet monthly retail targets and offer a best in class experience.
- Owner of new machine equipment orders through to customer delivery
- Following the ‘Back 2 Back’ process
- Ordering new machinery from the Komatsu Europe network/business units
- Working closely with the frontline sales team to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Liaise with Product Support team to provide clear machine specification/PDI requirements
- Raise customer invoices
- Preparing release documentation
- Arrange transport for the delivery of new machines to customers
- Allocating machinery from MKL Stock first
- Working with suppliers to ensure all attachments are available at the required time to ensure no delay to customer deliveries
- Create new purchase orders when required
- Liaise with Finance companies to ensure payments are timely finalised and received
What we can offer you
Competitive salary and 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shut down.