Warehouse Operative in Solihull
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Solihull; Birmingham
Basis: Temporary, with the view to go permanent for the right candidate
Hours: 8.30am – 5.15pm Monday – Friday
- Stock Replenishment
- Palletizing Items
- General Warehouse Duties
- Keeping Area Clean & Tidy
- Using IT systems to Locate parcels ect.
As a person you must be/have
- Punctual & Reliable
- Previous Warehouse Experience (Desirable)
- Physically Fit
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Be able to work in a team
- Be able to use your own initiative.
What's Next ?
- Any questions? Unsure if this is for you? Want the job? Call Kate or Eva now to book your induction slot, limited spaces available. 0152766688. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come and collect Safety Shoes & Workforce Hi Viz from our Redditch Branch
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.