Job Title: Warehouse Operative Shift times: 14:30 – 23:00
Shift: Monday to Friday Location: Crick
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Crick whereby an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established business, the ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start.
- Clean working conditions within a sanitized factory.
- Onsite canteen serving a variety of foods.
- Immediate starts available!
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
- Workforce WorkerHub App with discounts.
- OT rates £15.00 per hour after 40 hours.
Once permanent, employees enjoy a range of benefits with professional development.
What’s the job?
- Picking and packing a range of consumer products.
- Use of RF scanner, wrapping pallets.
- Handling of electronic goods.
- Manual handling and loading duties.
- Full training given on arrival.
- Working with basic technology onsite.
Who can do this?
- Polite and professional manner towards colleagues and management.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work efficiently, both alone and as part of a team.
- Good level of spoken and written English is essential.
- Experience in production environment is beneficial, but full training will be given.
- Weekly lateral flow tests must be done before attending site.
GET IN TOUCH : If you would like more information regarding this role, please call 02476551234 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.be more than happy to help.