£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday | Mon to Thurs 8:30am to 5pm | Friday 8:30am to 4pm
Reporting to the Works Manager, the Production Administrator will be responsible for the administration of factory operations using the company's ERP system.
Duties will include a variety of activities such as:
- Raising of shop floor paperwork
- Allocation of stock to works orders
- Monitoring of stock levels and adjusting accordingly
- Liasing with and raising purchase orders for suppliers based on determined stock levels
- Checking supplier pricing, leadtimes and delivery performance.
- Assisting the Sales Department with any Production related matters.
This following skills/experience is required for this role:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, in particular Excel.
- Experience in using MRP/ERP systems
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Time management skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good problem solver
- Positive attitude
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.