Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Workforce are currently recruiting for our International Retail client who are looking for Customer Service Advisor to work within their clients call centre.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Taking inbound calls to people providing advice, guidance and support.
- Responding to emails
- Live Chat
- Resolving customer queries
- Ensuring the timely and accurate recording of information through online service portals.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft products, electronic systems and databases
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Able to deal with vulnerable customers
- Polite and professional
- Enthusiastic and positive
Workforce Staffing are responsible agents representing employers throughout the UK with temporary and permanent placement services. We operate from several prime locations and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management.