Job title: Mig welder / Fitter
Salary: 13.00 ph
A position has become available for an experienced MIG Welder/fitter for a straight permanent position
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* MIG welding (Essential)
* Weld on mild steel (Essential)
* Welding on up to 50mm (Essential)
* Replace and repair parts (Essential)
* Fabrication from time to time
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* minimum 2 years' experience fitting and MIG Welding
* must have a proven work history in a similar position
* happy to work extra hours when required
* must have own transport due to location
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.