Basic Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 + Expenses+ Commission OTE £40,000
A successful independent database application developer based in Birmingham. We develop solutions for many High Street Blue Chip organisations along with many specialist boutique businesses with exacting needs that only a premium developer can meet.
The role will be 50% client based and 50% training based, however this may vary.
Duties on a day to day basis will include the following:
- Respond to enquiries from clients within your portfolio.
- Organising and Training customers in the use of our clients Software products, both in-house and on customer premises as and when required.
- Proactively grow accounts by identifying contacts and developing relationships.
- arrange training courses with customers, manage delegate requirements
- Represent the company and present the software, brand and values through client calls and presentations.
- As and when required attend other customer meetings, demonstrate software in a sales support capacity both on-line and in field.
- Manage customer care plan, to ensure targets are met for telephone calls and meetings. Working with other account managers where necessary.
- Manage customer complaints.
- Spending contact time with clients on an individual or group basis and Assessing individual/group training needs.
- Create project-plans and manage implementations for new and existing customers.
- Conducting online webinars and training.
- Manage sales process including generation of Purchase Orders.
- Attend onsite meetings.
- Demonstrate all aspects of the software.
As a person you will need the following Experience & Qualities:
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing accounts.
- Analytical and technical skills.
- Understand client requirements through detailed analysis.
- Enthusiastic communicator, with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- Personable and approachable.
- A clean UK driving licence and own vehicle.