Job Title: Warehouse Operative Location: Coventry
Shift: Monday to Friday Shift times: 09:00 – 17:00
Pay Rate: £11.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Lutterworth, a brand-new business to the UK that specialises in UK distribution, transport will be provided.
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What’s the job?
- Picking and packing a wide range of online orders.
- Manual handling and loading duties involved around the warehouse.
- Work in small teams, flexible to move to other areas of the business.
- Use of technology, robots, ppt on site.
- Full training given on arrival.
Who can do this?
- Polite and professional manner.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Effective time management and read paperwork correctly.
- Experience with technology, manual handling.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible, as overtime is required during busy periods.
- Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.be more than happy to help.