Full time (permanent) position – 36 hours per week.
Monday to Thursday 7.00am to 4.30pm (30-minute un-paid break)
20 days annual holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Salary: £25,000.00 per annum
You will be joining a busy and long-established engineering business. The successful candidate must be comfortable working under pressure, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Our company is looking for an organised and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office and production personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties such as Sales Orders and Invoice processing. Also ensuring proper flow of office procedures, and support by carrying out common office duties.
You will maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you have an enthusiasm, drive and dedication to deliver technically challenging projects this is the role for you.
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Invoices
- Material Tracking
- Consumable Ordering
- Transport Booking
- Booking Goods In / Out
- General Admin
- COSHH data Recording
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Prior Office Management Experience Preferred
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Presentation Skills, Including Welcoming Guests to Events
- Ability to Multitask
- Knowledge of MIETrak will be an advantage