tig mig welder
TIG MIG Welder
Temp to perm
Weld test required (flexible with when they can do)
Mon to Thu 0700 To 1715 Pay £15.00ph
Mon to Thu O/T Pay £19.50ph
Fri to Sat O/T Pay £22.50ph
Sun O/T Pay £30.00ph
* MIG and Tig welding experience in a volume environment (using jigs & fixtures)
* Able to understand engineering drawings, work plans & visual aids
* High standards of work and a good eye for detail.
* Support and input into the development of welding processes and tooling/fixture design
* Support and input into the selection of welding equipment and tooling
* A good understanding of Health & Safety in a factory / manufacturing environment, with particular regard to PPE.
* Maintenance of equipment to a high standard
* Flexible to work in other areas of the business as required
* Primarily day shift, but has the flexibility to work on a variety of shifts in line with business demands
* Formal Welding Qualification (ideally)
* Create quality welds according to BS EN5817
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
* Ability to read and understand geometric tolerances
* Understanding of continuous improvement processes
* Ability to train others & work well in a team environment
* A positive, can-do attitude
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?