Salary between £25,000 and £28,000
Mon - Thu 7.30am to 4.30pm
Fri 7.30am to 4pm
• To read and understand drawings and engineering part specifications
• Occasionally working off-sites;
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Work on customer sites as well as in the Workshop
• Provide support to the Project Managers with all types of project work
• Carry out any duties within level of competence, as requested by the Team Leader / Maintenance Manager
• Production of mechanical sub-assemblies
• Use of all PPE in accordance with Standards and Local Instructions
• Drill/ream/countersink of metallic
• Maintenance & servicing of industrial equipment
• Final assembly and testing of product.
• Background in mechanics (engines, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, pumps, toolroom engineers, industrial engineering)
• Sub Assembly
• Assembling product to designated work instructions;
• Relevant mechanical qualifications to include; ONC, HNC, NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent are advantageous
• First class communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience as assembler
• Abrasive Wheels
• General maintenance experience.
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?