Job title: Press Operative Location: Northampton, NN5
Shifts: Monday – Thursday Hours: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
Salary: £9.60-£10.60 per hour After 12 weeks: £10.00-£11.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Northampton. The company manufacture materials for automotive companies across the UK.
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
- Opportunities for progression within the company.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What’s the job?
- Feeding/removing the material into the machinery.
- Operating and cleaning the machines.
- Creating components from rubber and plastic moulding.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Following H&S procedures.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a machinery/manufacturing sector.
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- Basic English reading and writing.
- Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step!We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?