Job Title: Food Production Supervisor
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Due to expansion we are seeking a Production Supervisor to join our client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and progress within.
As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Overall production lines within the site
- Overseeing the performance of a team
- Ensuring health & safety and efficiencies are being met
- Identify areas to improve and able to drive the changes.
- Meet KPI targets
- Reporting of all issues/errors, quickly and efficiently
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within a Food Manufacturing environment
- HACCP desirable
- Ability to work on our initiative
- Sound practical knowledge of a production environment
- Proven experience of performance management of a team
- Hands on approach to solving problems is essential
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NUT FACTORY
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.