Group Transport Night Clerk
Group Transport Night Clerk 19:00-04:00. 25k-28k dependant on experience.
Point of contact for all night trunk drivers.
- Night support for all Trunk Drivers
- Organising 3rd party engineers in the event of breakdowns
- Monitor road disruption and liaise with drivers on alternative routes
- Liaise with night shift managers regarding delays
- Handover to each branch any night events to be resolved in the day
- Compliance administration
- Transport clerk
- IT literate
- Good telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication
- Ability to track tasks
- Ability to work to timsecales
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Class 1 Licence
- Class 2 Licence
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.