Job Title: Telesales Representative
Hours: 08:30 – 16:30
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 DOE
Workforce are currently recruiting for a Logistics business who are looking for Telesales Representative to join their business.
- Generating leads & appointments.
- Qualify each call by establishing correct point of contact,
- Freight volumes,
- Updating CRM
- Cleansing data and prospect databases
As a Telesales Representative you will:
- Have previous telesales or sales experience
- Ideally have a background in Logistics or Transport
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.