Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Circa £31700 DOE
The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:-
- The supervision of a mechanical maintenance team involving preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial production orientated environment.
- The experience of dealing with various types of mechanical equipment in an industrial environment. E.g. gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and other standard computer software.
- The ability to mentor and train staff when/where required.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum.
- You should have a minimum of three years of supervisory experience in an industrial mechanical maintenance environment.