Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently recruiting an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for a specialist manufacturing client within the Electronic Components industry, with specific experience of Pressing, Stamping, Bonding, and Assembly, to manage a team of 5-10 Quality Technicians and Inspectors.
Please apply if you are suitably enthusiastic, qualified, and experienced; and contact Struan at Workforce Technical to discuss your application as soon as possible on 07500 - 664 209/ srytina @ weareworkforce.co.uk
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Salary: Competitive, negotiable on experience (C. £30,000 - £40,000 per annum)
Job Description -
- Is accountable to the Managing Director
- Has responsibility and authority to establish, implement and maintain the company's quality system in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015.
- The QAM shall have responsibility and authority for;
- Ensuring that processes for the Quality Management System are established, implemented and maintained.
- Reporting to the top management on the performance of the QMS and any need for improvement
- Ensuring the promotion of the awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation.
- Is responsible for organising and staffing the department under his control, including health and safety requirements, welfare and discipline.
- Has full authority to :
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- In conjunction with the Quality Assurance Engineer and relevant personnel to initiate, recommend, or provide solutions.
- Verify the implementation of solutions
- Control further processing or delivery of non-conforming product until the unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
Product specification and batch to batch reproducibility are assured by the use of standard quality processes and measurement tools:
- Advanced product quality planning (APQP)
- Product part approval process (PPAP)
- Design and Process FMEA
- Design verification and validation
- Design for six sigma manufacturing
- Statistical techniques - preliminary process capability studies (PPK)
- Ongoing process capability evaluation (CPK)
- Performance measurement
- Keyence Image Dimension Measuring System
- Laser scanning
- 3D CMM with both vision system and touch probes with reverse engineering capability.
Workforce Technical are responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.