CNC Laser Setter/Operator
Role: CNC Laser Setter/Operator
Pay: £24k - £27k
Hours: 7:45am - 4:30pm Mon to Thurs, 7:45 - 3:15 - Fri
The main duties for the CNC Laser Setter/Operator are:
- Setting the CNC Amada Laser Machine
- Loading the machine by Forklift Truck
- Reporting any fault parts
- Taking parts off the laser when cut ready for production
- Cleaning of parts
- Maintenance of Laser Cutting Machine
- Helping with production items when required: press brakes, assembly, fitting
- Breaking out parts from Laser bed
- Purchase requisitions for consumable
We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic laser setter operator to join our client based in Coventry. This is a perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working in a successful team.
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?