CNC Turner - Programmer/Setter/Operator
A Mechanical engineer in Dudley are looking for a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator.
- Must be familiar with programing using Fanuc and Mazatrol using Imeca bar feeds(although thesetwo could be taught).
- Setting of Daewoo Chucking machines; Fanuc and Mazatrol CNC lathes; Daewoo and Mazak CNC milling machines.
- Setting of various gauges.
- Being able to set/read metric and imperial micrometres and Vernier's.(components very from open to tight tolerances)
- Being familiar to hard turning components.
- Being able to read manufacturing drawings.
- Being able to hand over set machines to operators and showing them how to operate.
Hours 38 per week.
Monday to Thursday 8.00-4.15; Friday 8.00-3.30
Salary around £12 to £13/hr (DOE)