Financial Manager / Controller
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of an experienced Financial Manager / Controller, this role can offer a degree of flexibility in terms of hours as it could be full-time or reduced hours to suit the right candidate.
The person required will oversee the accounts department, deal with Month end, prepare accounts for Company Accountants, update budgets with some cash forecasting/management.
The company is looking to computerise all systems to move away from manual ledgers and utilise Sage fully.
The main responsibilities for the role will include
- Preparing figures for Accountants to complete month end Management Accounts
- Provide weekly financial reports to board of Directors
- Cash Management
- Credit Control
- Consolidate accounts monthly
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Journals & Accruals
- Sales Ledger invoices
- Purchase ledger
- Support the year end Accounts and be actively involve with the external auditors
- Vat Returns, PAYE etc
- Support sage payroll where required
Financial Manager / Controller Requirements.
- Previous Payroll experience
- Previous Experience using SAGE is essential
- Strong Excel and accounting systems experience/ knowledge
- Experience working in a small to medium sized business
- Hands-on financial management experience
- Relevant Financial Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
The full-time hours are Mon-Fri 0900-1700 and the salary on offer is negotiable for the right candidate.