Job Title: QA Advisor - Contact Centre
Temporary, ongoing with no fixed end date
This is a bring your own device role, therefore candidates must have their own Windows 10 PC or laptop with anti virus protection (Mac's, Apple, iPad and Chromebook devices are not supported)
Hours: 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday 40hrs paid per week
Salary: £10.25 per hour
You’ll thrive on working as part of a small team supporting a fast paced call centre environment; you’ll evaluate mainly inbound calls to ensure that high standards of call quality meet business expectations including service level requirements.
You’ll deliver the feedback, identify improvements, training needs and understand the importance to provide the business with vital feedback on the performance and quality of the calls.
The ideal Quality Advisor will have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong Call Centre Experience
- Enthusiastic, Confident with excellent communication skills.
- Strong judgement skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Has a track record of building strong relationships with the management team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and can prioritise and organise own workload
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
Workforce Staffing are responsible agents representing employers throughout the UK with temporary and permanent placement services. We operate from several prime locations and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management.