Associate Structural Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Structural Engineer to shape and cultivate a diverse, motivated team of structural engineers in Leicester, with a view to progressing towards Directorial status as growth is achieved.
Collaborative working and career progression are the hallmarks of this business, in which guidance and mentoring will be provided, and ambitions to develop professionally are always supported and encouraged.
Please apply if you are suitably enthusiastic, qualified, and experienced; and contact Struan at Workforce Technical to discuss your application as soon as possible on 07500 – 664 209/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Structural Engineer
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, negotiable on experience.
- Chartered (highly desirable)
MIN. POST GRADUATE EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8 years
- ESSENTIAL –MS Office, Tekla Tedds, Analysis Software, Hand Calculations
- BENEFICIAL – Revit, SCIA, CADS 3d Max, AutoCAD
- Steel, Masonry, Timber, Concrete, Aluminium
- Confident and proactive approach to developing new business. Ability to self-manage.
- Awareness of design using a wide range of materials.
- Experience of projects and potential development opportunities. Good technical knowledge with the ability to confidently deliver information both in writing and supporting verbally.
- Ability to develop, supervise and manage junior staff and produce structural reports.
CORE DESIGN AREAS
- Existing and New Structures ranging from small domestic to large commercial projects, such as residential, schools, churches, offices, listed buildings and design assistance on unique structural challenges.
- New Build, Residential
- Education, Religious
- Industrial, commercial
- Conversion, extension and alteration.
- Heritage & Conservation
- Support of Specialist Sub-Contractors
- Small Friendly Team with immediate scope to develop own portfolio and work under own direction.
- Fully supported progression to role of Director
- Opportunities to network socially and professionally.
- Experienced, supportive team with a wide range of skills and experiences.
- Supportive Management, HR, IT teams with professional development and support with career progression from company Directors.
- Flexible Working
- Team orientated, family atmosphere
- Ambitions for career progress supported and encouraged
- Professional Advancement Support
- Mentoring Support
- Practicing Structural Engineering on a day to day basis.
- Involvement in a wide variety of projects with a genuine interest in developing the Leicester office.
- Significant opportunities for career progression.
Workforce Technical are responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.