Our client based in Droitwich is expanding their team.
• Managing the yard and the incoming/outgoing of material to process and finished product for sale.
• Managing daily duties of drivers and yard staff
• Working directly alongside the Managing director to ensure smooth running of the facility/recycling depot.
• Route planning for 5 HGVs, these are expected to be single drops.
• Load allocation and compliance checks
• Taking responsibility for 5 drivers including briefing/de - briefings
• General running of the recycling facility.
• Managing the traffic desk and dealing with any escalated driver or transport issues.
• Identifying and progressing opportunities to develop business with existing customers
• The ideal candidate will come from the skip hire/recycling industry or HGV logistics linked with construction industry.
• Transport manager CPC licence is essential
• WAMITAB qualification an advantage
• Experience in routing vehicles
• Management experience of a yard environment
• Ability to quickly gain a good understanding of the customer base and market.
• Ability to coach, train, develop and inspire your staff to promote a hardworking and positive team spirit.
• An understanding of standard operating procedures and how to create, develop, record and manage their adherence.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.