Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Shift: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00
Workforce are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join a family-run SME Warehouse. This is an exciting opportunity to put your stamp on a business processes and procedures. You will be working collaboratively with the Senior Warehouse Manager to enable the business to grow and also looking after a 3PL site in Birmingham.
As a Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the supervision of daily activities of the Coventry warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Schedule and oversee Coventry warehouse team to meet the demands of the warehouse and manage the flow and quality of work to maximise efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed (Coventry warehouse)
- Meet regularly with the Coventry warehouse team and external partners to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- To ensure that the 3PL conforms to the agreed SLA / KPI's on a weekly and monthly basis Assist the 3PL where necessary to ensure that an excellent, professional relationship is maintained and developed
- Previous experience as a warehouse manager/supervisor or similar
- Experience working for or with 3PL operations is highly desirable
- Strong management capabilities
- Experienced in developing/shaping teams
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures and policies
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.