CNC Field Service Engineer
My client, a leading machine tools sales and servicing company are actively looking for a field service engineer to join their ranks.
Day-to-day tasks may include:
- Gearbox strip downs and overhauls
- Hydraulic and pneumatic system fault-finding
- Rotary table strip downs and overhauls
- Coolant filtration unit overhauls
- Machine decommissioning/recommissioning
- Carrying out machine alignment checks
- Full re-alignments of CNC machining centres and CNC lathes
- Gridshift and backlash parameter set-ups
- Ballscrew installations and replacements
- Spindle and dresser bearing replacements
- Dresser head re-alignments
You will be an experienced CNC Service Engineer with a strong mechanical bias, some electrical knowledge, conversant with either Fanuc/Siemens/Heidenhain/Mitsubishi controls, and have a strong engineering background in machine tools.
Great package on offer including a salary of up to £45 doe.