Job title: Leather Sewing Machinists/Seamstresses
Pay rate: £10ph
Shift: 7.00am- 4.00pm Mon-Thurs & Friday's 7.00am- 12pm
We are recruiting for an experienced Automotive Leather Sewing Machinists/Seamstresses for a busy manufacturing site based in Leicester
Duties will include:
Sewing consistent 10mm, 6mm (mainly) & 3mm twin needle seams in a production line
• Adhere to strict automotive specification & flawless standards.
• Applicants MUST have at least 5 years of technical experience operating twin needle
walking foot lockstitch sewing machinery in an Automotive manufacturing environment.
• The candidates must have fine attention to detail and hand dexterity.
• It is essential that you hold experience of Leather Sewing - as all
projects are focused on Automotive Leather interiors and components.
- On-site Parking
- Worker hub with discounts
- Canteen serving hot & cold refreshments
- Great travel access to site.
These are full time permanent positions with an immediate start subject to
successful interviews & a bench test to ascertain your skill set.
To apply: Please send your CV to Bart on email@example.com; or call for more information on 02476551234.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend