Job Title: Arc / Mig Welder
Start time: 08:00am – 16:30pm (40hr week)
Salary: £12.50 per hour.
Position Type: Temporary to permanent
Shift: Monday- Friday
Our client is a manufacturing specialist, we are looking for Arc / Mig Welder that are happy to complete the following;
- Cutting materials into the required shapes, checking dimensions and thicknesses.
- Report to Line Manager
- Reading fabrication drawings.
- Assemble manufactured structures.
- Must be an experienced skilled arc welder.
- Be able to mig weld.
- Be able to read fabrication drawings.
- Be able to assemble manufactured structures.
- On-site parking
- Worker hub with online discounts
If you would like to know more please call Bart on 02476551234 or send your cv to email@example.com.
Manufacturing Workforce is responsible for placing skilled and in-demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants all have an in-depth understanding of your skills to offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent so if you, or someone you know, fits the bill why not get in touch with a member of our professional team who will be more than happy to help?