Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove
Mon-Thurs 7.30am – 16:45pm
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist with the loading and unloading of goods, checking items to delivery note, recording, and investigating discrepancies on the delivery note.
- Working at height to wrap units
- Yard work including loading of units outside using lifting jacks (no experience necessary) some heavy lifting involved
- Identify issues and relay to stores team leader or correct department within house.
- Ensuring the correct stock is delivered to the relevant departments in a timely manner
- Signing for deliveries from suppliers.
- Manage stock queries, levels and issues, and undertaking regular stock takes
- Maintaining logs for serial/batch numbers
- SAP Business One experience is desirable.
- SAGE 50 is desirable.
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office programmes, such as Excel, Outlook
- You need to be a good team player, who will be able to fit into a small supportive team, whilst being self-confident and enthusiastic with a can do attitude to every day challenges
- You need to have good attention to detail, be meticulous and efficient
- Good problem solving
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and organisational skills
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centers, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Dispatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.