Job Title: Warehouse operative
Location: Evesham (Rural) - need own transport due to location
Hours: Guaranteed minimum weekly 45 hours per week - with 1 day work on the weekend
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To sort produce according to quality standards and customer requirements.
• To pack produce using punnets, boxes, crates and pallets to customer specification.
• To ensure produce weight accuracy.
• To wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all time.
• To report any issues to the line leader.
• To maintain clean areas of work.
• To work collaboratively with other departments
• To comply with all Angus Soft Fruits’ policies and procedures.
• To comply with health and safety legislation.
• To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in English in maths (essential)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a factory setting
- effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team