Job Title: Line Leader
Location: Evesham (rural) - will need transport due to location
Hours: guaranteed minimum of 40 hours over 5 days
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To be responsible for effective running of one production line
• To ensure all produce is packed accurately in punnets, crates and pallets to customer specification.
• To ensure all packed produce meets quality, label and packaging requirements.
• To ensure that lines are cleaned regularly and closed down properly at the end of each shift.
• To ensure that all operating issues are reported in a timely manner to maintenance.
• To ensure all line personnel are appropriately trained.
• To ensure all line personnel adhere to food hygiene and health and safety policies and procedures.
• To complete relevant documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
• To work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
• To attend relevant meetings and cascade information to teams as appropriate.
• To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in English in maths (essential)
- Previous experience in pack house production
- previous experience in management of workplace health and safety
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to priorities own and others workload
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team