Job Title: Quality Controller
Location: Evesham (rural) - will need transport due to location.
Hours : Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours, 5 days per week to include one day at the weekend.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• To assess and monitor stock quality in accordance with agreed tolerances and customer specifications.
• To complete relevant documentation in the agreed timeframe.
• To communicate waste levels to relevant stakeholders.
• To be aware of internal stock management systems and the synergy between the raw materials claim process.
• To maintain current technical knowledge.
• To wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all time.
• To maintain clean areas of work.
• To work collaboratively with other departments
• To comply with all Angus Soft Fruits’ policies and procedures.
• To comply with health and safety legislation.
• To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in English in maths (essential)
- Previous experience in fresh produce and factory setting
- previous experience in quality control
- effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team