Job Title: Packhouse operative
Location: Evesham (rural)
Need transport due to location
Guaranteed minimum 40 hours weekly - expected to work 1 day of the weekend
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To sort produce according to quality standards and customer requirements.
• To pack produce using punnets, boxes, crates and pallets to customer specification.
• To ensure produce weight accuracy.
• To wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all time.
• To report any issues to the line leader.
• To maintain clean areas of work.
• To work collaboratively with other departments
• To comply with all Angus Soft Fruits’ policies and procedures.
• To comply with health and safety legislation.
• To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Positive attitude
- ability to communicate effectively
- attention to detail
- working in a fact-paced environment
- ability to use initiative and work as part of the team