Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
To £24,000 Dependent upon experience.
Hybrid Office & Home Based.
We are looking for a Social Media guru to join our inhouse marketing function expanding our profile across the communities and sectors we belong to.
On offer is an opportunity to be part of our small but growing marketing team who take great care of our brand, communication tools and online engagement.
As a leading Midlands recruitment agency we responsibly source and engage with thousands of new people every year who are looking for a change in their career.
We take great pride in representing the regions very best employers in setting up and hosting engaging recruitment campaigns that support people through each step in a positive and informative manner.
As our Social Media Executive you will be involved in overseeing, developing and delivering social content and email marketing strategies connecting us with those thinking of or looking for their next career opportunity. You will be part of our growing inhouse marketing function and be working with a lot of autonomy setting up and running campaigns to support and keep the many thousands we represent informed about all things Workforce on a daily basis.
The role would suit someone looking for their next step and the role will involve:
- Social Content creation.
- Create and deploy email campaigns to passive candidates.
- Work with our Marketing Executive pulling together social messaging with our wider seasonal campaigns.
- Develop and deliver creative and engaging social posts. These include, graphic, video and vlogs.
- Manage dark ads and PPC accounts.
What we're looking for: You should be keen to learn, creative and efficient, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work to deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level Marketing Executive provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and helps boost the company image. We're looking for candidates educated to degree level or equivalent in experience.
- Marketing experience (Minimum 1-Years)
- Copywriting (Minimum 2-Years)
- Email Marketing Tools (minimum 12-Months)
- Online Survey Tools
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Minimum 2-Years)
- Vimeo Editing (Minimum 12-months)
- Experience of SEO
- Looking for an autonomous role with training when required.
- Open Minded and willing to contribute to every facet across marketing.
A bit about us: We Are Workforce, a specialist agency to the Midlands region providing Temporary, Permanent and Online vacancy management solutions to over 500 employers.
We operate from 4 offices across the midlands and employ more than 80 full time superheroes who responsibly source, screen and support thousands of people into jobs each year.
As a privately family owned organisation our team remains our number one priority and we are famed for providing a friendly, welcoming and professional working environment that really suits those who just love to get stuck in and solve customers big issues.
Workforce enjoy a varied calendar of events and initiatives throughout the year, which includes:
- Regular charity events and fundraisers
- Our annual summer family BBQ
- Dress down Fridays
- Social get-togethers
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- 25-days holiday, rising to 28-days after 3-Years
- Flexible mix of home working and office-based arrangements
- And a PR programme which promotes all the positive things our people are doing within the business or out in the community
It’s safe to say we have our fair share of fun. So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our winning team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!