The Marubeni Digital Innovation Group (MDiG) are on a mission to support businesses on their digital journey by providing a complete range of construction site services together with the rental of digital equipment.
We offer the latest in GNSS and Machine Control equipment technology from the leading manufacturers to meet our customer needs. We also provide a variety of solutions for our customers from Job Site Setup, 3D Data and terrain mapping to delivering bespoke training courses focussing on engineer and machine operators.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and take part in the development of a brand that aims to be the UK market leader of digital innovation within the construction industry.
We are looking for an Installation Engineer to Carry out installations of aftermarket MC/ MG systems, ensuring you provide customers with the best levels of service, through regular communication with both the customer and Aftersales Installation Lead to update on progress
Reporting to the Head of Rental, this role is ideal for someone who has experience of working with heavy plant machinery and can work independently.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Carry out installations of aftermarket MC/ MG systems
- Responding timely to request
- Delivering accurate installation
- Production of documentation post installation
- Assist and carry out site localisations and base station setups where required
- To carry out and provide training support for installs of aftermarket MC/ MG systems on site and at point of sale
- Providing customers with the best levels of service
- To provide training to MKL personnel and end-users for Machine Control as required
- Update CRM system with support call details, install details, asset details
- To maintain close liaison with customers and other departments of MKL to ensure the promotion MDiG.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Experience of working with Heavy plant and machinery
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Working understanding of hydraulics
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Well organised
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training
- Company Van