Job title: Warehouse Operative Location: Rugby
Shifts: Monday – Friday Hours: 15.30am-19.30pm
Salary: £8.91per hour OT £11.88 per hour
Our client is expanding so can offer exciting opportunity for full time Warehouse operative positions based in one of their Rugby sites.
- Picking both heavy weight and light weight metal products for orders using paperwork.
- Completing orders by packing stock into boxes.
- Quality control of stock, lifting stock onto high racks.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Labelling stock and signing off once completed order.
- Excellent time keeping and hardworking attitude.
- Looking for a long-term opportunity in the warehouse sector.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must have basic maths knowledge.
- Able to work as a team & alone.
- Workforce Hub App with discounts.
- Weekly pay, holiday pay included.
- Temporary to permanent contract with progression.
- Onsite kitchen facility.
If this role is of interest and you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact our branch on 02476551234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.